BlueStacks is amongst the popular most Android emulator available out there. It enables a user to use Android applications on their PC which was not possible before such type of Android emulators became available. Using Bluestacks one can easily play Android games, use Android applications on different popular operating systems such as Windows XP,7,8,8.1,10 or Mac OS X.
One might wonder as there might be a way to synchronize an Android device application on PC and that there is no point in keeping two different database for each application.What I mean to say is that wouldn’t it be great that you play a game on your Android device whilst on bed and want to start the game exactly where you left it but now you are at your office desk and it feels kind of odd, pulling out your beloved Android device. Well, you should not worry as I am here to solve your problem. You will be able to start the game exactly where you left it, your scores will be synchronized and you wont have to go over the same stage again. All you have got to do is stick with me for little while longer while I explain you the desired steps briefly and after that you will be able to Sync apps from an Android Phone to Bluestacks either it be a Windows based PC or MAC.
Keeping it simple for the time being, there is a feature called Cloud Connect which lets you sync apps from Android device to Bluestacks which saves you bundle of time. It is a built in feature of Bluestacks and one should not worry about it’s downloading or installation.
There are many ways you can open Cloud Connect option. Because every different version has an alternate way or you could say an easy way to open this option but we will make it really simple and easy that will help every single BlueStacks users to simply understand about Cloud Connect.
There are many alternate ways to navigate yourself towards Cloud Connect but we will keep it simple and as there are many Bluestacks version out there, using this method will help each and every Bluestacks user easy navigation.
How to Sync Apps from Android to Bluestacks PC & MAC
- At first you have to initialize Bluestacks application.
- Now you have to find Settings Tab of your Bluestacks version. The best way to find setting in this application is to take your cursor at the right top most corner, click and drag the bar above, revealing settings tab. For more, you can read : How to locate Settings in Bluestacks Windows & MAC
- Once done, you will be able to see Bluestacks settings and in the second row you will find “Cloud Connect” tab. Open and proceed further.
- You will have to enter your email and phone number to complete Cloud Connect registration.
- After you are done with it, you will get a Pin Code. Keep it some where safe as it will be used in next steps.
- Now comes the part where you will have to go back to your Android device. Open Google Play-store on it and search for “Bluestacks Cloud Connect” or download it using this link.
- Open the application and write the pin code you saved in Step 5.
- After above procedure have been completed, you are done connecting you Android device with Bluestacks.
- As you are done with the connecting part of it, all the remains is the syncing of an Application.
- Now open Bluestacks Cloud Connect from the Android device, locate the application you want synced and tap Sync Button.
- It might take some time as it depends on the game type and it’s database, you will receive a notification as soon as the Android device is done syncing the application.
- Your Bluestacks application is now ready to be played on PC as it has been synced completely.
That’s all. Got any queries? Drop em’ in the comment box below.