You might have heard of Android emulators such as Bluestacks and Andyroid which lets a user play Android games and use Android Applications on top of Windows or Macintosh based Operating Systems. There is a relatively new Emulator in the market which is not that much popular to be honest but it is gathering lot of support recently. Many reviewers have rated AMIDuOS above Bluestacks and Andyroid just because of the fact that it runs most of the Android APKs flawlessly. This Android emulator integrates Visualization technology and Graphic drivers so amazingly that reviewers have rated this application far more that its competitors. Among st the salient features offered by this android emulator are that it has been designed specifically for Microsoft platforms such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. The two flaws that I could witness in this emulator were that it is not free and you will have to pay 15 dollars to get a pro version of it ( We seriously recommend that you do if you are a Android fan boy ). Secondly, this android emulator is not compatible with Macintosh or MAC based Operating systems where as it’s competitors do so AMIDuOS might have a set back from Apple users. Nevertheless, if we could see the strategy behind it, it’s developers might be thinking of improving Windows experience for it’s users and focus on MAC OS afterwards. You never know when they might come up with MAC based emulator but till then, you will have to wait and rely on Windows based android emulator only.
As committed by this android emulator developers, they offer full Android experience for it’s users and rightly so we have witnessed it as well. Apart from the fact that we had to install Google Play Store manually, this Emulator gives a flawless experience whilst playing any Android Apps for PC. According to the features highlighted on their website, this android emulator can run any Android Apps for PC thrown at it and by far we haven’t found any application to break down or it’s process being stopped which is highly commendable. Integrative Graphics which leads to better utilization of Graphic hardware of local host gives AMIDuOS user’s the best graphical experience possible on their Computer. It supports 3D Acceleration and uses Windows OpenGL drivers for enhanced frame rate and picture quality. Android Apps for PC run mainly on x86 mode to provide peak performance and ARM emulation is performed as per the requirement which means that there is no extra load on the PC hardware. Desktop mode offers full hardware keyboard functionality and to more surprise of the user, keyboard shortcuts can also be configured. Well, I think I have pretty much justified as to why some one should play Android Apps for PC using AMIDuOS hence we should move towards the procedure that will let you know as How to Play Android Apps For PC using AMIDuOS.
Kindly watch the video that has been embedded below for better clarification. Do not forget to like the video and subscribe to our channel as well.
Download, Install and Play Android Apps for PC using AMIDuOS
The procedure below is applicable at Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 and By following the steps mentioned in this guide one can easily play Android Apps for PC using AMIDuOS on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
1. At first, Go to the link AMIDuOS and download AMIDuOS 2.0 Lollipop or AMIDuOS 1.1 Jelly Bean. Kindly note that this installer is for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 only and MAC OS Support is not available as of now
2. Once you have downloaded the file, Open it
3. It will download all the dependencies and relevant files for running this application successfully such as Microsoft .NET Framework.
4. Once the download is complete, Wait for the installation procedure to complete.
5. Now open the AMIDuOS application. Now you have Andriod Emulator running on top of your Windows Operating System
6. After you have unlocked the screen, you will see that there is no Google Play Store in the menu. Use below procedure to download it
8. Make sure AMIDuOS is running before you apply the below procedure
9. After that you have downloaded the link, Right Click the File gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip and click Apply to Duos
10. Wait till it Installs the file onto AMIDuoS
11) After it is done installing the file, It will take you the Menu. Unlock the Screen and locate Playstore
12) Open Playstore, Download and Install any Android application
13) Click on the downloaded application to Play
That’s all. Got any queries? Drop em’ in the comment box below.