Hidden Object developed by Team Lava puts you in the role of a detective where your goal is to solve crimes. The way you do this is by completing the hidden Object’ scenes. As the player, you will have to go through the lists of Object and interview the suspects. When you’ve done this, the next step is to send the proof you have acquired to the forensics department. Hidden Object is divided into two different play areas on your screen. These play areas are investigative interludes and hidden object scenes. In the different missions that are given to you, you will be interrogating the people that are involved and you will also have to manage forensics tasks. The forensics tasks that you get in a mission are like mini games in your mission which make Hidden Object all the more fun.
The area unit that you will be playing the game is very simple. You are given a list full of things that you have to identify and search in the restricted locations. Your agility in the game is very crucial. If you find Object fast enough and if you find multiple Object, at once in a row, then you get awarded with bonus multipliers. Keeping this in mind, one of the most opted for strategies is to locate a few Object at once and then tap on all of them really fast one after the other so as to get the maximum number of points. In addition to all of this, when you have some gems saved up, you can unlock boosts and bonuses in the form of dance band boosters, object previews and hint packs. When you complete a mini game, you receive your points and then go back to the original detective game you were playing. Game-ception!
The game allows you to play with different types of in-game currencies – energy bolts, gems and stars. All three of these currencies have their different specialties and advantages.
- Energy bolts: You spend energy bots to enter crime scenes and search for valuable clues.
- Gems: Gems are used to speed up tasks. The tasks may include encouraging the forensics team to perform their analyses faster. Gems also carry power ups into each hidden object scene. This, however, requires you to spend a large amount of gems.
- Stars: Stars are used to interrogate and interview the suspects and thoroughly analyze the clues you get from the energy bolts you spent.
At times you will be forced to replay some of the hidden Object scenes over and over again. The game will also charge you energy bolts, gems and stars in this repeat. You will have to pray that you don’t run out of energy before you make it to the next level. Mystery Crimes pulls itself on ads and manages to be associate abusive experience. Item hunts at simple but partaking, investigations area unit intriguing whereas not being too old school or verbose, and additionally the general package look and appears sort of a winner: merely the type of winner you ought to play briefly bursts over the course of some weeks. If you are interested in playing Hidden Object for PC then you have come to a right place. In this guide step by step procedure has been explained so that one can easily install and play Hidden Object for PC.
Download, Install and Play Hidden Object for PC Windows & PC MAC using this simple guide | Android Hidden Object on PC
To play Hidden Object for PC one must have an emulator installed in it. The most used Android emulator for Windows and MAC are Andyroid & Bluestacks. Download them using below links
Bluestacks Guide | Bluestacks Installer Windows | Bluestacks Installer MAC
Andyroid Guide | Andyroid Installer Windows & MAC
Hidden Object APK
How To Install & Play Hidden Object on Computer | PC | Windows 7, 8, 10 | MAC
- Download and Install Bluestacks / Andyroid using above links on PC
- Install Bluestacks or Andyroid on your respective operating system.
- Now download Hidden Object APK and place it on PC.
- Now open the Hidden Object APK and select Bluestacks / Andyroid to run it
- If selected by default, leave it the way it is
- It will be installed on the respective emulator and notify once done
- Open this notification, APK will start.
- Use mouse cursor as the finger to touch on the screen.
Alternatively one can open BlueStacks / Andyroid, Search & install Hidden Object using Google Play-store.
If you have any queries/suggestions or facing any difficulties regarding this post, please feel free to comment in the box below. I will try my best to help you out. Thanks All!